ATTIKO SUMMER SCHOOL OF ANCIENT GREEK DRAMA — TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before submitting your application to the programme.
SUBMISSION DATES: 1-22 June 2022
TOTAL TUITION FEE:€800
Tuition Fees cover:
1. Participation in all workshops / masterclasses.
2. Admission to all speeches, lectures, performances, and other activities of the Summer School.
3. An educational trip.
4. A certificate of attendance for all workshops / masterclasses.
5. Dorm accommodations at an appropriate space in Elefsina.
6. Free breakfast and lunch.
THE APPLICATION FORM IS ONLY CONSIDERED VALID ONCE THE PAYMENT OF YOUR TUITION FEE HAS BEEN MADE WITHIN 15 (FIFTEEN) WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR SUBMISSION.
TUITION FEE PAYMENT
Your participation in the workshops and masterclasses can only be confirmed after the payment of the relevant tuition fee at the following account:
Account number: 0026-0072-74-0101083910
SWIFT CODE (BIC): ERBKGRAA
ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY: DROMOS ME DENTRA THEATRE COMPANY
THE DEADLINE FOR TUITION FEE PAYMENT IS THE 20th OF JUNE 2022.
In case of urgent cancellation, the refund of fees paid is only possible until June 20, 2022!
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE WHO WILL INFORM YOU REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WORKSHOPS / MASTERCLASSES SELECTED.
For any further queries, please contact us at the following address:
Or call the number 6907183406 between the hours of 18:00 and 22:00.